- All products are added to your cart.
By using WPI (Whey Protein Isolates) as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), ON's able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training. ON's attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
- The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality
The amount of servings vary depending on the flavor.
Directions For Gold Standard 100% Whey:
Just pour in 250 - 300 ml of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey
Gold Standard 100% Whey can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over your morning breakfast cereal. Better yet, boost the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes.
ANY-TIME FORMULA - great before or after exercise, between meals, with a meal, or any time of day where you need extra protein in your nutrition.